I'm excited for Halloween coming up. I am going to be a devil. I wonder how much candy I will get! I might go trick-or-treating with my cousin, Amber.
I love Halloween. Tonight, someone ding-dong-ditched our house and left us Halloween treats. I think it's a little scary to be ding-dong-ditched, but it was nice, too.
These are my pictures of what I've been before:
I am 1 year old. I am a flower. Aren't I so cute?
This was last year. I was Tink. My brother, Gabriel, was Peter Pan. Taylor was an army guy. Tinkerbell is my favorite fairy, so I was glad to dress up as her.
2 comments:
you're going to be a devil?! that's a switch from tinkerbell. i really liked your snow white costume, too.
you made a GREAT tink, and I'm sure you will make the CUTEST devil!
Love your back ground! ; )
Post a Comment