Thursday, September 25, 2008

camping cousins

I went camping with my cousin. It was really fun. We made a clubhouse in the woods, and we made little rooms with wood. We slept close to each other in the tent. We both had our favorite stuffed animals with us. We slept with them in our tent. We kept each other company. We played slap jack with each other in the trailer. It was really cool because we could hear elk calls at night. We especially heard them at night

4 comments:

jfbast said...

ooh, camping sounds so fun paige! i hope that you girls and your stuff animals kept warm in your tent. next time can we go camping with you?

marsha said...

good Paige now maybe I can keep up with what you are doing. This will be fun. Sounds like you had a great time camping and catching fish.

Dewitt's said...

Super fun for paige to have your own blog! I can't wait to see more!

Elliot Crosby said...

Hey Paige it will be fun to watch and read your new Paige's Page. Love you, Grandpa C