This is my new song. I wrote it myself.
It was hard to write the words, but easy to think of a title.
It was embarassing to sing in front of the camera, but I'm okay to put it on my blog.
Hi Paige, You have perfectly captured the female mind in your song. Keep up the great work!I love your pictures and posts. You are so beautiful! (Aunt Debbie)
oh, the feeling! paige i could feel your pain. you're an artist!
sis, i love love love your smile at the end. you are a very talented song writer. i love you!
Paige That is fantastic! I could never be able to that. That is truely a talant. Keep it up
Paige, I just saw your blog on your Aunt Sara's page. That is a great song! :) And by the way, tostadas are my very FAVORITE food too. :)
Woah! That was awesome. I wish i could write and sing songs like that. Keep on singing.And Lexi Likes your blog and yours songs too!
If only i could say "please be quiet" so nice and harmonious!I too feel your pain Paige!Great blog sweetie!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi Paige, You have perfectly captured the female mind in your song. Keep up the great work!
I love your pictures and posts. You are so beautiful! (Aunt Debbie)
oh, the feeling! paige i could feel your pain. you're an artist!
sis, i love love love your smile at the end. you are a very talented song writer. i love you!
Paige That is fantastic! I could never be able to that. That is truely a talant. Keep it up
Paige, I just saw your blog on your Aunt Sara's page. That is a great song! :) And by the way, tostadas are my very FAVORITE food too. :)
Woah! That was awesome. I wish i could write and sing songs like that. Keep on singing.
And Lexi Likes your blog and yours songs too!
If only i could say "please be quiet" so nice and harmonious!I too feel your pain Paige!
Great blog sweetie!!
Post a Comment