Sunday, February 1, 2009

my webkinz

I just got a new webkinz for Christmas!  I named her Brownie!  Webkinz are stuffed animals that you can go online to play with and take care of.  It's so cool.  It's just like your own pet. 

 IMG_2995

The monkey is Brownie.  It's a girl.  She's 0 years old.  The dog's name is Spot.  I got him for my Birthday.  He  is  0 years old too.   But he is  turning 1 in May - May 19th!

 IMG_2982

This is both of them sitting together.  Aren't they so cute together?  I love them so much!  I sometimes even take them to school with me in my backpack.

IMG_2974

3 comments:

Rachel said...

i think that spot and brownie are very lucky to have you. you obviously love them very much. :)

Elliot Crosby said...

Paige those (what did you call them?) are cute. I look at your blog every week so keep adding STUFF!
Grandpa C

paige-ee said...

i love you spot and brownie